Legend of Link Legend of Link

boobs brought me here .. i expected more.. of the title image but I got surprised and amused :)

Guards Guards

long time since I last really reviewed a movie here.
But the setting, voice acting, credit sound and the dialogues were just so very well placed and lovley done that i had to let you know that.
Behind this movie lies a kind of humor not so desperatly looking for attention but so very convincing that it in the end..gets all the attention it deserves and a nice laugh for the viewer :)

Whatcha-Ma-Funk Whatcha-Ma-Funk

Not exactly my humor but good voiceacting and animationstyle..

Question:
Am I crazy or does the female voiceactress indeed sound a lot like Mila Kunis.

Rating:
4 Stars for Effort, Composition, Voice Acting and Idea.
-1 doesn't really hit you in the face with a really good punchline .
Keep on creating

Card Monsters Card Monsters

The basic idea of a light version of Magic the gathering, slightly altered is very nice. The game itself has a commong addictiv element.. collecting cards (Pokemons, Magic cards, Yugi aww cards, Battleforge cards.) nothing new but still it works.

Sad thing about the whole game are the Token prices. I mean 1000 Tokens cost 10$ and if you even want to buy 1 single card. just right now 12/22/12, "Phoenix Shield" for 1500 tokens... means you would have to spend 15$ for 1 card... common those prices are just to high. I mean if you would go for lower prices the chance of anyone actually buying tokens to get a benefit over others would be much higher than now.

As allready mentioned the level up cost for rare and epic monsters are just.. hilarious. Which means the best chance to be actualy good at this game comes down to how much money you put into this game..

nevertheless it's worth a try and beats many other games of this genre.

Sincerly yours
Halliconsun

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addiction ^^

Crazy game.. addiction potential ;)
2'197'928.4 Ft now I'm done this game wont let me off my computer ^^